Friday, February 20, 2015

STL Today! - 02/20/15

Been an active couple days of existence for the STL server!

New Players: Chris Yowell (Chaoslord_1313)

Builds (HeavyMetalRobot):



HQ Resource Room
Location: STL HQ (basement)

I just finished up the HQ Resource Room last night, and boy was that a pain in the ass. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY, because it's awesome :D. Use it.

I'm currently working on the HQ Food Bank so we have a spot to store all our omnoms. It'll be very much like the Resource Room, with all the chests, but it will just be for food and food-crafting items.

Once that's done I plan to move on to an enchanting room, and an armory... cool names to be decided. Probably with "HQ" somewhere in them.






Builds (Chaoslord_1313):


Outhouse
Location: Mountains outside STL HQ 

Yep. Chris built an outhouse. All the way to bedrock. He also flushed himself into oblivion by digging through said bedrock.

  • Pro-tip: Don't dig through bedrock.

Last I checked he filled it with lava. Protect your butts. The sign is my contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment